Skip to main content



We can fold your printing job as needed. The table below shows the most common folds and the terms we use to refer to them. Most folds are done by machine and are inexpensive; some right-angle folds require hand folding on the second fold and are a little more expensive. Most folds can be applied to any printed piece; ask us if you have questions about folding on your job.

A) Bi-fold or Half-fold
B) Tri-fold or Letterfold
C) Z-fold (also called an Accordian fold)
D) Parallel fold
E) Right-angle or French fold
F) Right-angle Letterfold

Thank you to our Clients:

Powered by PrinterPresence